Hi everyone! Daniela turned 4 months this past Sunday on April 13th. Look how big my pretty girl is getting :).
I lost five more pounds this past month (five weeks), so I’m currently down to 135 pounds…down 36 pounds total, five pounds away from my pre-pregnancy weight and 10 pounds away from my goal. I’ve still continued to lose the weight slow and steady, at a rate of about a pound per week, but I’m ok with that since I’m still breastfeeding and don’t want my weight loss to interrupt my milk supply.
Here is my progress so far. Even though it was extremely hard to take (and share) the pictures in the beginning, I am SO happy I did now to see how far I’ve come in a short time.
I know the changes I’ve made with my diet paired with workouts have helped me lose fat and build lean muscle to tone up my whole body. I still have a way to go but I’m confident I can get it done if I continue doing what I’m doing even though the last few pounds are usually the hardest to come off…we will see!
Join me as I’m in the homestretch of reaching my goals to get into the best shape of your life. I will help you lay the foundation to change your lifestyle with proper nutrition and the right workouts so you can reach your weight loss goals.
I’m so excited to announce that I’m hosting my first Online Bikini Bootcamp to help you get ready for summer! The start date is April 28th and it will run until June 8th. My bootcamp will include weekly workouts, a recommended nutrition guide and most importantly support and accountability.
Here are the details:
- Six week boot camp program from April 28th – June 8th
- Weekly workout plans (5 days of training and 2 rest days) that you can complete whenever is convenient for you either at home or at the gym (Cardio is strongly recommended in addition to my workouts so if you don’t have access to cardio equipment or a gym you have to make sure you can get outside to get it done.)
- Nutrition guidance with recommended food list
- Access to call, text, and email me with any questions you have
- Accountability check-ins are expected from every participant daily via email/text
- Participants also have to log their food into the MyFitnessPal App (free app or free to join online)
I am only taking 20 women this round so please make sure you register today to reserve your spot using the form below (first come first serve). After you register I will send you an invoice via PayPal and contact you (via phone, FaceTime or Skype) to answer specific questions and discuss your goals and my boot camp expectations (and to meet you of course :)). You have the option to pay via PayPal, check, or cash, but all payments must be paid in full to reserve your spot and are non-refundable. The cost of my six week bootcamp is $100 (that’s less than $17 per week!) All forms and waivers are also due prior to the start date of the program.
If you are trying to get in shape but lack the motivation to be consistent and hold yourself accountable, my boot camp is the perfect program for you! Summer is around the corner…lets get bikini ready!